Monday 26 November 2012

Hair transplant necrosis


I have made this site to tell the story of a good friend of mine who’s life has been ruined by a hair transplant. He was an outgoing happy person and now I hardly ever see him and he has become a virtual recluse and suffers from depression.

 

This is to warn anyone who is thinking of this procedure or going to so called 'top doctors'. This one was in Canada.

He went to Canada after looking into the procedure for about ten years and seemed really happy. He stayed for two weeks at the doctors personal hotel in Ottawa and phoned several times telling me that the doc said all was fine, even though I now know his head was going gangrenous as you can see in the pics that he sent me. The doctor didn’t tell him.

When he came back he was a changed person. The doctor had butchered him and although I have asked if the surgeon can help I don’t think the surgeon  has ever made contact. From what I heard the doctor has just run away and ignored the situation. My friend, MH, won’t talk about it anymore, and although nearly a year has gone by, his life is ruined and the surgeon doesn’t give a damn now he has got his money.

 

Here are the pics he sent me in the month after the procedure. Now he won’t allow himself to be in any pictures. I will update when I have the surgeon's name. 

 


Just after the operation

 

 
 

 
He sent this a little  later while he was still in Canada and the doctor said he was fine.

 

 

After three weeks

 
 

And when it went bad but the doctor said it was normal healing

 

 

This is how he ended up!!!!

27 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to see and read this.
    I had the same experience (not the same Doctor)
    You may review my damage at
    www.hanswiemann-nightmare.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative post. It gave me a lot of details about hair transplant. Thank you very much for your post

    ReplyDelete
  3. While you don't endorse surgery to combat hair, there are better options available at hair transplant companies in India. They find appropriate solutions for your hair problems. They apply right methods after examining the cause of your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair transplant cost, cheap hair transplant clinics and surgeons without compromising quality is still major concern for many hair loss patients. Hair transplantation prices varies in different parts of world.



    Hair Transplant |
    UK Hair Transplant
    FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! hair transplant Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hair transplant cost in canada is very low. IF you find the best Hair Transplant in Canada then you can go to our clinic satyam hair transplant. We provide the best treatment at very reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really horrible results. From our centre you will get the perfect results without any side effects. Just book your appointment with us right now. Click here hair transplant in canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have shared Great informative Blog,
    We offer hair transplant in India at Enahnce Clinics.
    We have HT clinics over India's every location:

    Hair Transplant in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Thanks for this valuable information! I have seen that hair transplant is best way to re grow hairs permanently and naturally. "!!
    hair transplant in surat 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this amazing blog. Please tell me any Hair Transplant Centre in Canada which provide 100% results under supervision of Experts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hair transplant clinic in delhi
    hair transplant center in delhi is a surgical framework for treating sparseness or Hair Restoration in

    Delhi. It is a forefront and in fact requesting Cosmetic framework in South Delhi Cosmetic Clinic, to

    give you phenomenal outcomes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. best hair transplant san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  17. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. Hair restoration cost in Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  18. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks serdar çağlayan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dr. P.K Talwar Provides Best surgery of Hair Transplant in south Delhi. Meet best Expert Surgeon in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful blog & good post. It is really very helpful to me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging
    Rajasthan University BCOM 1st, 2nd & Final Year TimeTable 2020

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. Capilclinic in Turkey

    ReplyDelete
  22. To concur your entire hair fall problem hair transplant in Delhi is the best option to opt where you can get hair transplantation in Delhi low cost.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hair loss has become very common nowadays due to several factors such as genetic problems, anxiety and hormonal imbalance etc. But now you can get hair transplant surgery from Medispa clinic offering treatment with 100% successful results. Best Hair Transplant in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  24. AKS Clinic in Delhi is the premier destination for hair transplants. Renowned for expertise and natural results, AKS Clinic offers advanced procedures, personalized care, and a commitment to restoring confidence.

    ReplyDelete